General Camp Site Rules:
10 Commandments of Oktoberfest
- 1) Thou Shalt Not Speed
- 2) Thou Shalt Not Park in A Non-Designated Parking Area
- 3) Thou Shalt Not Swim
- 4) Thou Shalt Not Possess or Use Alcohol or Other Illegal Substances
- 5) Thou Shalt Not Leave Thy Trash About
- 6) Thou Shalt Pick Up After Thy Pets
- 7) Thou Shalt be Silent At The Appropriate Time
- 8) Thou Shalt Take Care When Playing With Fire
- 9) Thou Shalt Comply With the Law and Park Policies
- 10) Thou Shalt Have Fun and Be Awesome To Your Bretheren
The posted speed limit is 10 mph. Do NOT drive any faster.
Cars may only park in designated parking areas. Cars are not allowed on any grassy areas.
No Swimming allowed.
Alcohol and unlawful drugs are prohibited. Do not be stupid.
Please clean up after yourselves. Do not be slobs.
All pets must be leashed at all times. You must pick up after them.
Quiet hours: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM.
Unless you are in one of the designated areas, your fire pit must be elevated.
DIGGING YOUR OWN FIRE PIT WILL RESULT IN BEING BANNED FROM THE PARK.
Bringing your own elevated fire pit is acceptable, however you will have to remove it when you leave. Additionally, only deadfall and purchased firewood are allowed. Absolutely no cutting of tree limbs or branches.
This is County property. Do not be the person who costs an event their site. Use common sense. Event Coordinators have the ability to remove and ban people from the event. They may also seek national bans. Follow the Law, Follow the Code of Conduct, and Follow the Rules.
That’s the way to please Numenor.
Be a good person (even if you are an evil monster).
Comlara Code of Conduct
As most of you know, it has been posted on the Belegarth web board a “Zero Tolerance” policy
for Oktoberfest. This policy is necessary to instill comfort and security in the participants of this event, as well as, the growth of Belegarth as a whole. So that there is no confusion, we will go into detail about these actions.
Risk to the event – You must follow COMLARA County Park Rules. The most common rules that have been broken in the past include:
- Improper use of bathroom facilities (women use women’s room/men use men’s room ONLY)
- Illegal consumption of alcohol (Comlara County Park is a DRY park)
- Real violence
Theft – This would include not only Belegarth event property and COMLARA County park
property, but personal property as well. Theft includes, but is not limited to:
- Not paying the entrance fee to the event. Sign your waivers too.
- Merchants tents and property
- Coolers/tents and their contents
Vandalism – Respect other people’s stuff. Do not commit acts such as:
- Zip tying tents
- Dropping tents
- Defacing vehicles, campsite, castle/event/park structures
Inappropriate Contact – “Yes” means consent. “No” means No. Don’t touch people without
their permission. Don’t be a creeper. Respect other people and their boundaries, no matter
their age, race, gender, ethnicity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Violation of these Codes of Conduct could result in, but is not not limited to: Expulsion from event, police action, and/or fines from COMLARA County Park. These codes do NOT cover every situation. Please use common sense.
For a short amount of time people’s tents and campsites are their homes. Please respect
people’s “homes” and property. Please respect COMLARA County Park and employees. Please
respect other people, Please respect yourself. Check yourself before you wreck the event for